TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To access and purchase quiz material from this website you will need a computer of average specification by today’s standards with internet access, connected to a working printer directly or via a network.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions ‘website’ refers to the whole of the Quiz On Demand
website (namely quizondemand.co.uk) and all its contents. Reference to the open areas relates to those areas accessible without the need to login. The login areas relate to those areas accessible with the need to login. The open areas are provided as a free service to anyone browsing with a view to purchase quiz material written and produced by Quiz On Demand and used under the terms and conditions set out below. The login areas are provided as a chargeable service to persons for the sole purpose of purchasing and printing quiz material written and produced by Quiz On Demand and used under the terms and conditions set out below.
- Using this website constitutes your total acceptance of our terms and conditions as set out below and with immediate effect.
- This website and all its contents is owned wholly by Quiz On Demand and is totally protected by copyright. All the content including the questions/answers, page lay-outs, design, text, graphics and logos, as well as the web pages, logos, text and company names used in this website are the intellectual property of Quiz On Demand.
- Any of the copyright material must not be reproduced (electronically or otherwise), systematically retrieved to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, or, copy, re-transmit, distribute or commercialise any material available from this website, without prior written permission from Quiz On Demand and in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Any given permission will be subject to our terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions imposed upon that use.
- You may download and print the sample quiz material from the free download page of the website solely for the purpose of trying the quiz material under the terms you agree not to change, adapt or exploit any of the sample material.
- Only subscribers to this website may, without amendment, print as many copies needed for their personal use in their venue and or venues for up to seven days after printing. This licence excludes the supply of the original material to any third parties for further copying and/or distribution and/or store for use at a later date.
- Companies wishing to distribute the original material to their agents/or and third parties, must obtain a multi-user licence. More information on multi-user licensing is available by contacting Quiz On Demand.
- Due to on-going product and service development, Quiz On Demand reserves the right to alter the content, design, layout and/or functionality of any of the material contained within this website, without prior notice, and or remove, amend or vary any of the Terms and Conditions of this website. Your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of any such amends.
- Quiz On Demand reserve the right to use and operate a coded guidance system. A unique code embedded within the Copyright material capable of identifying the subscriber. The code may be used to identify the origin of any said material in a case of any Copyright infringement, fraudulent use or violation of the said Terms and Conditions.
- Quiz On Demand reserves the right to withdraw or suspend the service of any subscriber/s suspected of operating outside theses Terms and Conditions whilst any investigation is carried out.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of the quiz material provided by this website. We reserved the right to waive any legal warranties. We accept no responsibility for any loss arising as a result of any errors or inaccuracies in the material contained on this website. The subscriber acknowledges sole responsibility for the use to which you put this material and all the content in or from it.
- If any part of the Terms and Conditions of use is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable in anyway whatsoever, any other part of these Terms and Conditions of use will not be affected.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Please address any consonants regarding this website or any of its contents to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting the privacy of subscribers personal details and all information is held in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the Data protection Act 1988. We do not pass to any third party, unless required to do so by law as part of a legal investigation or as a result of a court order, we shall do so without incurring any liability whatsoever to the provider of that information, user or any third party.
Quiz On Demand do not hold any credit/debit card details supplied by subscriber nor have access to such information. Payments made on this website are processed securely by Stripe.
By using this website constitutes your total acceptance of our terms laid-out in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.